The Community Meeting for March 2023 will be an exciting discussion on Sentiment Analysis. Throughout this meeting we will cover sentiment analysis basics, several interesting use cases, as well as code/implementation details—plus a live demo!
This month’s meetings will take place:
- Americas – Wednesday, March 22nd at 11 a.m. PST (Convert to your time zone)
- Asia-Pacific – Thursday, March 23rd at 9 a.m. IST (Convert to your time zone)
Come to the meeting if you’re interested in learning more about Sentiment Analysis, have questions about this feature, or want to discuss any random topic related to conversation AI/ML. What’s the best way to do that?
It’s easy! Just…
- Join the Symbl.ai Google Group.
- Add the Community Calendar to your Google Calendar.
- Then if you have topics for discussion, add them to the Agenda Doc.
It’s as simple as that!
What is Sentiment Analysis?
Sentiment Analysis captures a speaker’s emotions that underlie what is being said about a given topic. A rating is provided and can effectively be broken down into negative, neutral, and positive.
The possibilities are endless in terms of the many ways you can use this feature! Stop by the Community Meeting this month to learn more about Sentiment Analysis.
Join Us, Friends!
Drop by our Slack channel if you have any ideas for other topics to discuss in this Community Meeting and future ones. Until then, I look forward to connecting with you soon at the March 2023 Community Meeting!